Chirurgia Bucur ; 3 :May-Jun.
Article En MEDLINE ID: mdl Introduction: National databases for pancreaticoduodenectomies PD have contributed to better postoperative outcomes after such complex surgical procedure because the multicentre cancer of peritoneal carcinomatosis of data allowed more reliable analyses with quality assessment and further improvement of technical issues and perioperative management. The current practice and outcomes after PD are poorly known in Romania because there was no national database for these patients.
Thus, in a national-intent electronic registry for PD was proposed for all Romanian surgical centers.
The study aims to present the preliminary results of this national-intent registry for PD cancer of peritoneal carcinomatosis one-year enrollment. Patients Methods: The database was started on October 1st, Data were prospectively collected with an electronic online form including items for each patient.
The registry was opened to all the Departments of Surgery from Romania performing PD, with no restriction. Results: During the first year of enrollment were collected the data of patients with PD performed by 24 surgeons from four surgical centers.
- Treatment of Peritoneal Surface Malignancies: Angelo Di Giorgio · | Books Express
- Papiloma boca cachorro
- Rectosigmoid cancer radiation
- Propune un exemplu Alte rezultate For example, peritoneal carcinomatosis or malignant ascites may be treated by surgical resection of the cancer and chemotherapy, while management of ascites related to heart failure is directed toward treating heart failure with medical management and dietary restrictions.
- Managementul perioperator al unui pacient cu tumoră Krukenberg - studiu de caz
- It is important to distinguish between primary ovarian cancer and metastatic tumors in the ovary because their management is different, in terms of treatment and follow-up.
- Anatomy and Embryology Department University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iuliu Haåieganu, Clinicilor street Cluj Napoca, Romania Received: Accepted: Rezumat Introducere: Carcinomatoza peritoneală reprezintă un stadiu avansat al cancerelor abdominale în general şi a cancerului colorectal în particular.
The age of patients was 64 years 28 - 81 yearswith slightly male predominance Computed tomography was the main preoperative imaging investigation All the PDs were performed by an open approach. A posterior approach PD was considered in The stomach was used to treat the distal remnant pancreas in The operative time was min - minand the estimated blood loss was ml 80 - ml.
The overall morbidity rate was The overall pancreatic fistula, delayed cancer of peritoneal carcinomatosis emptying and cancer of peritoneal carcinomatosis rates were Periampullary malignancies were the main indications for PD Conclusions: To build a prospective electronic online database for PD in Romania appears to be a feasible project and a useful tool to know the current practice and outcomes after PD in our country.
However, improvements are still required to encourage a larger number of surgical centers to introduce the data of patients with PD.