Source: Romanian Journal of Medical Practice. It appears most frequently on the lateral wall, with a maximum incidence at ethmoid sinus level. In most cases it is unilateral, causing nasal obstruction.
Treatment implies total resection because of malignity and relapse risk. English Copyright of Nasal papillomas treatment Journal of Medical Practice is the property nasal papillomas treatment Empire Publishing House and its content may not be copied nasal papillomas treatment emailed to multiple sites or posted to a listserv without the copyright holder's express written permission.
- Department of Ophthalmology, Grigore T.
- EBSCOhost | | Papilomul invertit.
- Romanian Journal of Rhinology -
- Maxilectomia maxilară medială pentru papilomul inversat
- The procedure implies surgical excision of the lateral nasal wall and ethmoid sinus.
- Come nasce il papilloma virus
- Papilloma virus cane contagio uomo
However, users may print, download, or email articles for individual use. This abstract may be abridged.
No warranty is given about the accuracy of the copy. Users should refer to the original published version of the material for the full abstract. Important User Information: Remote access to EBSCO's databases is permitted to patrons of subscribing institutions accessing from remote locations for personal, non-commercial use.
Sinus Surgery - Nici's Story
However, remote access to EBSCO's databases from non-subscribing institutions is not allowed if the purpose of the use is for commercial gain through cost reduction or avoidance for a non-subscribing institution.